Returns, Exchanges & Refunds are easy as part of our total customer service. We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. If for any reason you are unhappy with a product or need a different garment size or colour, you are welcome to return it for an exchange or refund within our returns policy. This allows you to purchase goods in complete confidence. Please read our returns policy before starting the returns process.
New Returns Centre
Returning Unwanted Goods:
If you are returning goods for exchange or credit/refund, please package your goods safely and securely and use the original packaging if this is possible. We recommend that you use a Royal Mail Recorded delivery service. Please enclose either a copy of the original order invoice & or a cover letter stating what you would like done. (Please note we won't refund postage on items(s) returned by Royal Mail Special Delivery).
Return For Exchange or Refund:
We offer a 30-day exchange or refund policy. All you pay for is the return postage of the goods. Any items you wish to return for exchange or refund must be received back no later than the 30 days. This does not affect your statutory right to cancel.
Please Note: All items returned must be in their original condition with labels still attached. Goods received back to us that are not in a resalable condition will either be returned back or possibly allocated a credit note.
Upon receiving your return, our customer service team will process the return within 1-2 working days. All exchanges are dispatched free of charge using Royal Mail Tracked 48.
Christmas Returns Policy:
Unwanted Christmas presents? Worried that you're not going to able to send stuff back after Christmas? Worry not.
All items ordered after the 12th of October 2018 can be returned right up until the 31st of January 2019. Happy shopping!
Starting to get that list ready and checking it twice? Still not 100% sure you have the right gift for that tricky person or impossible to buy for friend? Fear not as like every previous year our extended Christmas returns is back.
From the 12th of October right up until January 31st 2019 our extended returns period will follow these few rules:
Terms and Conditions
- Items must be opened and checked when they are received. Any damaged or faulty goods must be reported within 14 days from the date of dispatch.
- The item must be unworn in brand new condition. So all the tags, documents and original packaging must be included.
- The item must be back with us by 31stth January 2019. Any item received after this date will not be considered for a refund and a £5.00 postage fee will apply to send the item back to a UK address. Higher fees will apply for shipping outside the UK
- Return postage costs will only be paid if the item is faulty or damaged. Unsuitable items are returned at your own cost.
- Please return all items using Royal Mail signed for or tracked post, or the equivalent service if you are based outside the UK.
- Please use the Returns Centre Link at the top of this page or contact us direct.
Incorrect & Faulty Goods:
In the event we have made an error and sent you an incorrect order or a product that is faulty or your order is delivered late, please contact us immediately using this telephone number 0333 800 1928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us within 30 days of receipt and we will arrange a refund or replacement. In the event of you returning goods please let us know and we can email you Pre Paid postage labels.
PO Box 9273,
Tel: 0333 800 1928